Resources & Quick Facts
- We are a Not-for-Profit Registered Charity.
- We provide subsidized housing for over 400 residents of the Bow Corridor.
- We provide supportive living accommodation to over 80 seniors in the Bow Valley.
- We assist the residents of the region encompassing Kananaskis Country right up to the board with Jasper National Park, bordering the BC border on the west and the foothills on the east.
- About 70% of our senior citizen residents have less than $1,900 income each month.
- We prepare the Meals on Wheels meals for Canmore.
- Most of our lodge residents receive Home Care.
- We have nearly 40 employees at BVRH.
- We manage and operate two lodges, 2 low income seniors apartment complexes, 2 low income family housing complexes, 20 low income family houses and a rent subsidy program service another 40 families.
- Our annual budget is nearly $4 million dollars.
- Our lodges are fully compliant with the Alberta Government Supportive Living Accommodation Standards.
- Our overall client satisfaction rating in 2014 was 91%.
The Bow Valley Region is fortunate to have many helpful organizations available to it’s inhabitants. If something is going awry for you please check out the following links because it’s quite likely you can find someone who can help!