Bow Valley Regional Housing maintains a staff of about 36 people on a year round basis. We have housekeeping, maintenance, kitchen, recreation and administrative personnel.
Please feel free to contact us to inquire about employment opportunities, while we may not be hiring at this time we like to collect resumes so that we can hire quickly when we do need to. Please direct your inquiries and/or resumes to Ian Wilson.
We are currently hiring for positions below. We offer a very competitive wage and excellent benefit package to our full-time employees.
Successful candidate will require RCMP criminal record and “vulnerable sector” background check. Staff accommodation not provided
Full-Time Maintenance Worker
• Routine inspections & planned maintenance
• Answering to service requests and urgent maintenance
• Maintain grounds and outdoor furnishing
• Light to moderate renovations/restorations
• Painting interior and exterior
• Keep focus on safety and excellent customer service
• Handyman & Maintenance experience
• Able to perform physically demanding tasks throughout shift
• Work weekends
• Valid driver’s license with clean record
• Trade experience in Plumbing, Electrical, Carpentry, and grounds keeping considered an asset
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.