Providing caring and affordable housing services to
Bow Valley region seniors and residents.
Bow Valley Regional Housing is a registered charity, registration number 118814292RR0001
- Seniors’ lodges in Canmore and Banff that currently house up to 84 residents
- Seniors’ independent housing buildings in Canmore and Banff that have 62 one-bedroom apartments
- 58 family housing residences in Canmore
- Interim relief housing for about 6 households displaced by the June 2013 floods
- The Rent Supplement Program in the region that currently provides financial assistance to about 40 Bow Valley households
All told we currently house, or help to house about 400 residents of the Bow Valley. We operate 8 permanent and 1 interim housing projects encompassing 41 separate buildings in 5 separate communities.
We are a self-governing body. We partner with 2 provincial ministries and 5 municipal governments, along with numerous local and community agencies to provide and promote safe and appropriate housing to the people who live in our region.